ChiroTechs Server Administration Services Portfolio
Server Discovery, Procurement, Installation and Configuration
Discovery: ChiroTechs works with clinics to fully understand their requirements so that when we size and scope a server, if fits the requirements perfectly. ChiroTechs Engineers work with the clinic adviser to define the hardware, software and licensing requirements before going to a preferred vendor to build a quote.
Procurement: ChiroTechs works with many hardware vendors to ensure that the customer gets the most aggressive pricing available. We then extend those discounts directly to the customer with 0% markup. Remember, a true IT partner doesn't mark up hardware!!
Installation & Configuration: Hardware supplier ships the server out to the customers location and the customer simply plugs in the hardware power & network cable for an Engineer to gain access to the system. ChiroTechs configures the server 100% remotely and configures Active Directory / Shares / Printers / Security / ETC. Once the Server is completely configured, ChiroTechs work within the customer's availability to turn-up the new server. In depth testing is performed and confirmed before placing into production.
Managed Server Administration
ChiroTechs manages over 150 servers throughout North America for many different Chiropractic clinic sizes and business verticals. A Clinic server hosts all essential EHR and business information, so it should be highly available, backed up, and secure. Server administration focus's on these key areas;
- Domain Active Directory user security and administration
- Server services setup / monitoring and troubleshooting (DNS / DHCP / IIS / Remote Desktop Services / HyperV)
- File and Printer Sharing, Security and troubleshooting
- Operating System updates / patches / logging
- Constant optimization (Storage / RAID / Cache / Network)
- Firmware / Drivers updates
- Onsite / Offsite Data protection backup and restore management
- Supports Windows 2008 r2 / 2012 r2 & Legacy Windows 2003 Servers
Dedicated Server Cloud Offering
/ Business-In-A-Box On-Site Server Solution
Want another way to provision a server and haven't decided if you want it installed onsite or in the cloud? Have ChiroTechs provide a dedicated hosted server solution together for your business with ZERO upfront costs. That's right, for a small monthly fee, you can have a dedicated server to host all your business application and services. Even if your Business application doesn't support a cloud offering, We can!!! By installing our own private cloud, we can host nearly all applications in the cloud.
Dedicated Hosted Cloud Server: ChiroTechs has invested in multiple blade chassis, that are located in our Chicago based data center. Customers have the choice between a Physical and Virtual Server. Operating requirements and the number of concurrent users determine the server configuration and pricing. Call us today and let's talk about your requirements..
Business-In-A-Box Server Solution: Was developed for businesses that didn't want to spend any upfront costs on an onsite server solution. ChiroTechs has preconfigured "Ready-to-ship" Servers that fit any business need. These servers are configured, prior to shipment, by Engineers and sent directly to a clinic, where they are plugged into the customers network and configured for any and all business needs. This solution is designed by a customer that wants more of an OPEX model than CAPEX.
Availability Monitoring, Alerting and Reporting
Over the last 18 years, ChiroTechs has invested a great deal of time and resources in a set of tools to compliment our premier IT Managed Services Delivery model. Tracking customers support incidents, requests and projects are essential to make sure that NOTHING falls though the cracks...
For Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) ChiroTechs utilizes LabTech Control Center's agent based system to fully managed Networks, PC, Laptops and Servers. These services include;
- Monitoring / Alerting / Reporting
- Patching (Operating System / Antivirus)
- Hardware / Software Management, Support and Troubleshooting
- Instant Remote Control
- Single-pane-of-glass visibility into customers IT systems
- Single automation platform to operate and run IT services
- Incident tracking integration with Connectwise ITSM platform
- Like a report on any of your network devices? We can simply right click and create many IT related reports for your business
For incident tracking, ChiroTechs utilizes ConnectWise Information Technology Services Management
- Customer incident ticketing tracking system
- Customer Relational Management System (Invoicing / time)
** In many cases, we have have already alerted the clinic and started troubleshooting the event, prior to them even knowing that there was an issue **