Technology has enabled Chiropractic clnics to do more with less and explore boundaries previously thought impossible. But the big push for EHR, increased automation and the emergence of paperless work environments, doesn't come without risk and issues for all businesses alike. Here at ChiroTechs, we are focused on providing our customers with a "fit-for-purpose" solution that is inline with each clinics technical requirements. Break-Free from your typical local IT support model and trust in ChiroTechs as your true IT PARTNER...
Do any of these sound familiar?
- Does your current IT provider "pass-the-buck" by saying that it's not their issue, but continue on nickel & dime you for every little issue?
- Are you spending too much time and resources on focusing on computer related issues?
- Wouldn't it be nice if you had one IT Partner that took care of all your IT issues and even worked directly with your EHR and Digital XRay provider?
- Ever wonder if you could transition everything up to the cloud? Even any EHR program?
- Are you uncertain of where you stand in regards to IT HIPAA compliance?
- Ever been impacted by spyware, viruses, Trojans and unwanted intrusions?
- Are you 100% sure that all your clinic data is backed up and protected locally and remotely in a USA based cloud platform?
- Implementation of a new EHR system is inevitable, would you like to have a solid, fast and secure computing environment to support that platform?
- Want an IT partner that understand how to support all the technical areas of a fast-paced Chiropractic clinic
If you answered YES, to any of these questions above, ChiroTechs is the answer. CTS utilizes a proven methodology to ensure that each custom IT solution meets all clinic technical requirements. This methodology is comprised of the following components:
- Perform an initial In-depth clinic assessment to determine what EHR and applicable applications support existing clinic operations and patient care. From EHR to digital XRay systems, each component has specific hardware requirements for optimal performance.
- Perform a hardware discovery assessment to determine the equipment that is in place today. (PC / Server / Network / Wireless / Firewall / ISP / Printers / MFD / ETC.
- Assessment gathering, and solution development and design.
- Conduct due diligence efforts in the selection and procurement of hardware, software and licensing.
- Solution install and configuration based on proven methodologies
- Constant end user instruction and updated documentation
- Ongoing proactive and reactive maintenance and support services for all technical areas (Managed Service Provider-MSP)
- Ongoing Vendor / EHR & Digital XRay coordination and other 3rd party relationship management
All of this for a budgetary low monthly managed services subscription
CTS Services Portfolio Snapshot
Complete Managed IT Services (Server / PC's / Notebook / Tablet / Network / Security / Printing / Internet /Firewall)
Data Protection (Local and Offsite Data Backup & Restore Protection)
IT Partner that works with all Clinic Vendors (EHR / Digital XRAY / ISP)
Clinic Security Services (Firewall / Antivirus / Intrusion Protection)
Server IT Management (DNS/DHCP/Active Directory/File/Print/Security/EHR Management)
Remote Access / VPN and Remote Desktop Setup and Support
Network Installation, Optimization, Monitoring and Management
Wireless (802.11X) Services
Hosted Cloud Services to Include Shared, Dedicated Servers and Visualized Server
Microsoft Online Cloud Services Partner (Office 365 / Azure)
Cost Effective Thin Client Computing Solutions
HIPAA / HiTech Assessment and Compliance Assurance